File Homestead and Other Property Tax Exemptions Online
In keeping with our goal of providing more efficient service, you can now file Homestead, Senior, and other Exemptions ONLINE.
The deadline to file is March 1st.
Click here for more information about property tax exemptions.
Exemptions you may apply for online:
- Homestead Exemption
- Senior Exemption (Age 65 and older)
- Widow/Widower Exemptions
- Disability Exemptions
- Disabled Veteran Exemptions
In order to complete the process, you will need the following information for each person applying:
Required to file an exemption online
- Florida Driver License or Florida Identification Card
- Social Security Number
Requested to establish residency
- Florida Vehicle Registration
- Florida Voter Registration Card
- Permanent Resident Card (for any applicant who is not a US Citizen)