File Homestead and Other Property Tax Exemptions Online
In keeping with our goal of providing more efficient service, you can now file Homestead, Senior, and other Exemptions ONLINE.
The deadline to file is March 1st.
Please view the Help Files for online filing instructions. Click here for more information about property tax exemptions.
Exemptions you may apply for online:
- Homestead Exemption
- Senior Exemption (Age 65 and older)
- Widow/Widower Exemptions
- Disability Exemptions
- Disabled Veteran Exemptions
All applications must include no less than four (4) forms of Florida residency identification as listed below for each resident.
- By law, the social security number of the applicant and the applicant's spouse must be provided; even if the spouse is not listed on the property title or does not live on the property.
- Non-citizens must provide a copy of their Permanent Residence Card (Green Card).
Forms of residency identification are:
- Social Security Card/Number (***REQUIRED***)
- Florida Driver License or ID Card/Number (***REQUIRED***)
And any one of the following that includes the applicants name and the property for which permanent residency is being claimed.
NOTE: If the applicant does not have a Voter Registration Card, they must provide two of the items listed below:
Back to List
- Florida Voter Registration Card/Number (***PREFERRED***)
- Formal declaration of domicile recorded in the public record
- School Location for dependent children
- Employment verification
- Florida Vehicle Registration
- Federal Income Tax Return
- Bank Statement
- Proof of payment for utilities (Electric, Cable, Gas, Satellite TV, Land Line Phone --- We will not accept Water Utility as proof)